Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Countdown


           The countdown is on for Christmas 2012! For the last two weeks everything has been going crazy. My computer took a hard blow and it was out for a while. I finally fixed it after buying the wrong reboot disc, and now I got a working compy again. Yay for me! I’m still working harder than any elf at the North Pole has ever done. I'm starting to wander if I should have bought more gifts, than trying to make so many. Or maybe I shouldn’t have spent a week with my girls partying before the holidays. That’s a whole week lost, but I can’t really complain since it hard to get together with all of us living so far apart. I’m also working hard to finish the Holiday Square blanket before Sunday and a few extras Harry Potter themed gifts. I know extras are crazy, but hay I love crafting and when it comes to a gift I can make then I’m up for the challenge….Even if my dear friend won’t receive it until next year. LOL  
          I myself have started to receive gifts for Christmas and can’t wait to open them up. I am as excited as a kid for Christmas. Can’t wait to head home to see the family and pig out at Christmas dinner. Well I got to go or I will never get this year Santa sled filled. Until next time design it, make it, and love it! 
                                                  PS
When the holiday madness is over I will try to post pictures of this DIY Christmas. Have a merry Christmas & a happy New Years everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment