Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crafting Overload

              I have been crafting so much I actually feel like I was playing tennis. My wrists, fingers, neck and back is killing me right now. I’m not even typing anymore. I’m just pecking as my old computer teacher use to call it. Only I can’t be happier with myself, I have nearly completed my first adult size crochet granny square blanket. I’m so excited and inspired by all the wonderful challenges from HPC. I’m looking forward to seeing which house takes the cup in HPC. For now I’m going to take it easy and lay off the hooks for a day or too.

               Tomorrow I want to try making ATCs, little artist trading cards. A nice no stress on the hands activity and a new craft to test out. I have a big stack of old magazines that hopefully I will run through half of them. I don’t have any themes in mind for the cards yet, so I’m going to let the pictures speak to me. LOL Well until next time design it, make it, love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment