Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spoiled Lunch & A Green Evening


             Today I was at lunch and I was showing off some pics of my projects to a co-worker when a woman butted in on our conversation. I wouldn’t have mind, but her comment was rude she said to me. So you are one of those weirdo, don’t you have something better to do with your time. I couldn’t believe her, so I said in return. Yes, I do for crafting and popped out my crochet hook. My co-worker told me to ignore her, but what’s wrong with crafting... Are what should I be doing with the little me time I do get to myself? People, I tell you they have some issues.
            Anyway after work I went home and worked on an eco-friendly skirt for a green party Friday. I was supposed to make this skirt a month ago, but I was being lazy about it. Now it’s finally finished and I can’t wait to wear it Friday with the slippers I made to go with it. Well I’m outta here; I got some studying to do tonight. But remember design it, make it, love it! Keep it DIY ECO-FRIENDLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment